Wednesday 27 July 2011

Sunday didn't start off to well. I almost fainted. Nothing like that has ever really happened to me before so it was quite the experience. Since I wanted to go church really badly the doctor's pumped me with medication so that I would still be able to go out. Sunday was just as satisfying as I expected it to be. Church was amazing. Sunday lunch was wondrous. Fellowship was relaxing. Getting a change of scenery was extremely nice even if it was only for half a day.

On Monday morning at 8:31 a new son was born to my oldest brother and his wife!! Ezra Gerben Vroom weighing 6lbs 2oz and measuring at 19 1/2 inches. We were all so surprised because he was 2 weeks early. I now have 4 nephews and 3 nieces! I love them! :)

Ezra :)
A pipe burst on the ward on Monday night so they were moving all the patients to a different ward, but because I was only going to be there one more day anyways, they gave me a surprise discharge! I was so happy. To go and sleep in my own bed for the night was like a dream come true. :)

Chemo day #2 was yesterday. It went much better than the first time. Of course I felt really gross later on in the day but I didn't get any headaches and I slept quite well at night. By the way if you see me all of a sudden burst into tears or do something extremely irrational do not worry. Just remind yourself that it isn't me. I literally haven't been like myself. I feel like someone different...someone who is not me. It's creepy. I know.
Anyways, more to come later on. I'm trying to regain my strength and to feel normal again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment