Tuesday 24 January 2012

8 days of chemo left = happiness

Has it really been 6 months since all this began? I was reading all my previous posts from when this all started and it's amazing how much stuff I have learned. Now I understand so much better what is going on and what is going to happen. Time has gone by so fast that is seems like everything I wrote about a few months ago JUST happened. 

Today I will be at Children's all day from 8.00 a.m. to about 5.00 p.m.. It's going to be a long day. I will be getting three different chemo drugs including another lumbar puncture. I can't wait till this day is over. :(

I have another prayer request. I now have a bad cold and I really do not want it to turn into anything worse like a fever or an infection. Hopefully it will go away before my blood counts drop like crazy in the next 2 weeks. 

After everything is done in a couple weeks I'm going to have a party. A BIG one... to praise God for His wonderful mercy towards me and because I had a birthday. I still have to get through the next two weeks but I'm happy that there are only two weeks left.

Instead of months and weeks we are now down to a countdown of days. 
COUNTDOWN: Eight days of chemo left. 

:)



1 Chronicles 29: 12-13 - "12 Both riches and honor come from you, and you rule over all. In your hand are power and might, and in your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all. 13 And now we thank you, our God, and praise your glorious name." 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! The hard part is almost over!
    Praise Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations Rebecca!! :)
    Your Friend,
    NoelleK

    ReplyDelete