Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you all experience God's love this Christmas season and that you will be blessed and will feel peace and joy. 


I love the Christmas season! 


In my last post I wrote about anaphylactic reactions. Thankfully God spared me from all of that. I did have a slight panic attack so they gave me some Gravol and I slept through the whole thing. 

As for this past Monday..now that is a totally different story. I got 'anticipatory nausea'. It meant that I started to get sick even before I left the house for the hospital. By the time I got to the hospital I had already vomited twice. :/ This is not what is supposed to happen. I am supposed to be getting used to the chemo. Not dreading it more and more every time. 
So far Phase 4 has been going fine. It hasn't been going great and it hasn't been going horrible either. When I'm on the steroids I get extremely exhausted. I could probably sleep all day if I wanted to. Thankfully I am off all steroids this week and I'm happy that I get to feel really good for Christmas. 
Thursday was a bit of an off day for me. I vomited twice. The weird thing was that I didn't feel sick. I still ate and was hungry all day. It was odd. 


getting ready for tomorrow

That picture was from today. As you can see my hair is getting quite long...according to my standards at least. :)

Thank-you for praying for me and supporting me these past 5 months. It has been a great encouragement to me and to my family. Time has really flown by for me and I'm sooo happy that I only have 4 weeks left. :D God bless you this Christmas season! Merry Christmas! :D


2 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous! :) Praying you get over the after-effects of the chemo. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christimas Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete