Monday 27 August 2012

summer life

I'm still doing that challenge!

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

***********

1. God is the Creator of the heavens and the earth and the beautiful sun that was shining outside.

2. My parents, brothers, sisters, in-laws, nieces, nephews, and the unborn babies.

3. Family vacation!! :D

4. Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet. 

5. My health.

***********

I am thoroughly ready for some rest and relaxation! I'm literally counting down the days till we leave for the Okanogan. Right now I'm not motivated at all to go back to school. After holidays, the motivation will set in, hopefully. :)

***********

71. Church family.
72. Beach days.
73. Chiropractor visits.
74. Ultimate frisbee nights.
75. Afternoon on the town with girlfriends.
76. Getting lost while hiking at Lynn Valley.
77. Opportunities to proclaim God's great protection over me. 

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful, wonderful time away!! What a blessing that you are all able to do these special things together...it is a gift from the LORD! ENJOY!

    Love,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping in to say *hello*...trust all is well? I was thinking of you yesterday. Praying for you today....

    Love,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete