Tuesday 23 April 2013

being pushed

I'm actually feeling a little more relaxed and it's only two days later. Which is good, because I do want to have a good time this weekend. Now I just want to get tomorrow over and done with and then I can be extremely happy.

I'm reading a book right now called "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan and it is really helping and encouraging me to let everything go and to trust completely in God. Here's a little section which I particularly liked:

'Then I remembered Ephesians 2:10, which tells us that we were created "to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." That verse is meant for me and all others who have been "saved by grace through faith." My existence was not random, nor was it an accident. God knew who He was creating, and He designed me for a specific work.'

'God will ensure my success in accordance with His plan, not mine.'

Yes. This book is really pushing me to give God everything. I love it. I love God.

1 comment: