Wednesday 12 December 2012

tis the season

Lots of happenings. Lots of goin' ons. As Christmas comes closer gifts have to be bought and gifts have to be made. School still needs to get done and the piano practiced. Books need to be read and that Latin grammar memorized. Looking forward to seeing my brother return from school, my sister from Uganda, and a new baby be born into the family. And through all of this I still find time to do lots of crocheting.
Making things like these:







Rachel also made some of these. We are starting up a little business together. It's called 'RaRe Crochet'. :)

Anyways, I thought it was time for a little update on the things in my life.


2 comments:

  1. Aww, the little owls are so cute! I crocheted hats for a while, but it's so hard to find time for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rebecca...they are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. You do a wonderful job!!! All the best with your new business venture!! :)

    Love,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete